Meeting Maximum Individual Needs
Rehab Management in Skilled Nursing
EnduraCare partners with customers offering skilled nursing care as a part of the post-acute continuum. We often see that therapy services, care coordination, and nursing are fragmented. We bring a strategic approach to the Skilled Nursing Unit (“SNU” or “SNF”), working in concert with the nursing and physician care teams to align interests.
Commitment to Meeting Individual Patient Needs
- We recognize the transition from home or hospital to a care facility can be difficult. Ensuring that patients are engaged and that their care is coordinated well across settings is our primary focus.
- The RUG system is not based on patient diagnosis or discharge location, it is based on the amount of time a therapist spends assisting a patient in meeting their individual goals. We train therapists to understand this dynamic and work seamlessly with the nursing team to deliver value-based care.
Optimize Business Results
- Skilled nursing patients in the hospital environment are most often a higher acuity and medically complex. Therapists working in this environment receive functional training that prepares them to better serve the specific population and understand the service delivery requirements.
- Accurately assessing the care needs of patients upon admission assures they will be assigned to the most appropriate level of care.
- Accurate coding of the ADL Index plays an important role with 5-Star Quality Measure scoring and reimbursement.
- We offer a unique, web based software platform used to promote electronic documentation, accuracy in billing and coding practices, tracking of the therapy cap, utilization and service delivery management, and outcome reporting.
Click Here for a No Cost Opportunity Analysis
« back to services